1, 1/3 HP Belt Drive Motor, Capacitor-Start, 1725/1140 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, Frame 56
- Item # 4LY89
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C472V1
- Catalog Page # 63
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Belt Drive Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Belt Drive Fan/Blower
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- HP 1, 1/3
- No. of Speeds 2
- Nameplate RPM 1725/1140
- Voltage 208-230
- Frame 56
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- Motor Mounting Type Cradle Base
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Hz 60
- Full Load Amps 6.3-6.0/3.3-3.8
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 10-13/16"
- Overall Length 12-11/16"
- Body Dia. 6-1/2"
- Mounting Stud Pattern 4-1/8" x 4-1/8"
- Nominal Efficiency 70.0%
- Duty Continuous
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Phase 1
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4UB55CENTURY
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.