1/2 HP Direct Drive Blower Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1075 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage
- Item# 4MB56
- Mfr. Model# FM1056
- Catalog Page# 48
- UNSPSC# 26101611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Direct Drive Blower Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over
- HP 1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1075
- Voltage 208-230
- Full Load Amps 3.3
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Frame 48Y
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temp. 50 Degrees C
- Ins. Class B
- Duty Continuous
- No. of Speeds 3
- Motor Mounting Type T-Flex
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Bearings Sleeve
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft 4-7/8"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 6"
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- Capacitor Required 2MDV7
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Application Blowers, Fans and Air Circulators
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.