1/15 HP Room Air Conditioner Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1100 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage, Frame 42
- Item# 16A118
- Mfr. Model# 953
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Room Air Conditioner Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Room Air Conditioner
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over
- Duty Continuous
- HP 1/15
- Nameplate RPM 1100
- Voltage 115
- Frame 42Y
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Hz 60
- Full Load Amps 0.80
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Ins. Class B
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- No. of Speeds 3
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWLE
- Phase 1
- Motor Mounting Type Cradle Base
- Motor Bearings Sleeve
- Body Dia. 5"
- Length Less Shaft 3-3/4"
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 10-7/8" and 10-15/16"
- Ring to Ring Center 4"
- Resilient Ring Dia. 2-1/2"
- Lead Length 40"
- Includes Capacitor
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- Capacitor Required 2MDV4
- Standards UL(E46412), CSA(LR43341)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5WJA81/15 HP Room Air Conditioner Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1050 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage, Frame 42DAYTON
Price $149.70 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.