1-1/2 HP Condenser Fan Motor,3-Phase,1140 Nameplate RPM,208-230/460 Voltage,Frame 56HZ
- Item # 16A121
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H1051A
- Catalog Page # 54
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Condenser Fan Motor
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Phase 3
- HP 1-1/2
- RPM Range 1101-1200
- No. of Speeds 1
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Frame 56HZ
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical Shaft Up
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 6-1/16"
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Max. Ambient Temp. 70 Degrees C
- Nameplate RPM 1140
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Condenser Fan
- Voltage Compatibility 208,208-220/440,208-230,208-230/460,208-240,220-230/460,220/460,230,230/460,240,460
- Hz 60
- Full Load Amps 5.8-5.8/2.9
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Overall Length 17-9/16"
- Length Less Shaft 11-1/2"
- Body Dia. 6-1/2"
- Bolt Circle Dia. 5-7/8"
- Stud Quantity 4
- Mounting Stud Pattern 4-1/8" x 4-1/8"
- Stud Size 10-32
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed with Single Flat
- Features Inverter Duty, Removable Rigid Base, Voltage Change Module, Large Water Slinger, Positioning Lugs for Easy Belly Band Mounting, Quick Connect Design
- Duty Continuous
- Application Condenser Fan Motor
- Standards UL Recognized (E44549), CSA Certified (LR4642)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 24PR80DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.