The Green Home a Decision Making Guide
- Item# 9TX05
- Mfr. Model# 9781428377097
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 55101524
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item Reference Book
- Book Title The Green Home: A Decision Making Guide for Owners and Builders
- Book Format Paperback
- Book Type Other
- ISBN-10 1428377093
- ISBN-13 978-1428377097
- Language English
- Number of Pages 304
- Book Description This highly practical resource explores the very latest construction techniques, materials, processes, and green practices that will reduce the environmental impact of the building itself. Coverage ranges from air sealing measures and energy efficient practices to water conservation and the usage of natural materials, with a special focus on complying with zoning ordinances and building codes
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions