Safety, Health, and Enviro, Process Ind
- Item# 9PAC7
- Mfr. Model# 9781930528185
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 55101509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item Reference Book
- Book Title Safety, Health, and Environmental Concepts for the Process Industry
- Book Format Paperback
- Book Type Safety and DOT
- ISBN-10 1930528183
- ISBN-13 978-1930528185
- Language English
- Number of Pages 192
- Book Description Safety, Health, and Environmental Concepts for the Process Industry Covers the Multitude of Safety and Regulatory Issues that Every Worker in the Chemical Processing Industry Should Be Familiar with
- Includes Learning Objectives, a List of the Key Terms in that Chapter and their Definitions, Chapter Summary and Review Questions
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions