Estimating Reference Book, Residential Construction, English, General Reference, Paperback
- Item# 8F277
- Mfr. Model# 9781401879471
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 60106102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item Estimating Reference Book
- Book Title Estimating for Residential Construction
- Language English
- City/Area Covered General Reference
- Book Format Paperback
- Number of Pages 352
- Height 10-29/32"
- Width 8-31/64"
- Depth 35/64"
- Publisher Cengage Learning
- Publication Date 27/04/2005
- ISBN-10 1401879470
- ISBN-13 978-1401879471
- Book Description Readers Will Learn how to Price Excavation and Site Work, Concrete, Carpentry, Masonry, Plumbing, Heating and Electrical Work, as well as The General Expenses and Sub-Trade Work. Specifics on How to Prepare a Bill of Materials from a Takeoff, How to Summarize and Prepare a Bid for a Custom Home, Assessing Markup on an Estimate, and How to Review a Bid Before it is Submitted to the Client is also Covered as Well as Information on Preparing Estimates for Remodeling Jobs
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions