-30 to 0 to 200 In. Hg/psig Digital Compound Gauge, 3" Dial, 1/4" MNPT Connection, Metal
- Item # 6DND9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F22BBL 30 inHg Vac to 200 PSIG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H8237
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
4-digit LCD with readings for liquids or gases in selectable engineering units. Rugged, portable unit has a min./max. or 8 max. memory storage, selectable Auto-Off, and is password protected. 316L stainless steel wetted materials. Batteries included.
- Digital Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Digital Compound Gauge
- Item Digital Compound Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Metal
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. Hg/psig
- Gauge Primary Range Values -30 to 0 to 200
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25% of Reading
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Case Material Extruded Aluminum Case, Epoxy Powder Coated, ABS and Polycarbonate Bezel
- Case Color Gray
- Digital Gauge Display Units psig, bar, kPa, mPa, kg/cm2, g/cm2, in. Hg, atm, ft. H2O, in. H2O, oz./in2
- Resolution Range Dependent
- Powered By AA Battery
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Features Store Minimum and Maximum Readings In Memory, Selectable Auto Shutoff Times, Selectable Engineering Units, Zero Function
- Series F22
- Calibration Certificate No
- Peak Hold No
- Includes Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions