-30 to 0 to 200 In. Hg/psig Digital Sanitary Compound Gauge, 3" Dial, 1-1/2" Triclamp Connection, Pl
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Digital Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Digital Sanitary Compound Gauge
- Item Digital Sanitary Compound Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type Triclamp
- Gauge Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. Hg/psig
- Gauge Primary Range Values -30 to 0 to 200
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25% of Reading
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Material ABS Polycarbonate
- Case Color Gray
- Digital Gauge Display Units psig, bar, kPa, mPa, kg/cm2, g/cm2, in. Hg, atm, ft. H2O, in. H2O, oz./in2
- Memory Storage Min./Max.
- Resolution 0.100 psi
- Powered By AA Battery
- Agency Compliance 3A
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Features Tri-Clamp Sanitary Seal, NEOBEE M20 Fill, Password Protection for Setup and Calibration Changes
- Series DSGB3
- Calibration Certificate No
- Peak Hold No
- Includes Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.