-30 to 0 to 15 In. Hg/psi Digital Compound Gauge, 3" Dial, 1/4" MNPT Connection, Metal
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Intrinsically Safe Digital Pressure Gauges• 3" dial Accuracy: ±0.25% full scale ± LSD 1/4" NPT connection Epoxy powder-coated extruded aluminum case Operating temp. range: -4° to 180°F4-digit LCD with readings for liquids or gases in selectable engineering units. Rugged, portable units have min./max. memory storage, selectable Auto-Off, and are password protected. 316L stainless steel wetted materials. Batteries included.FM approved Class 1 Div. 1 Groups A, B, C, and D, Zone 0.
- Digital Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Digital Compound Gauge
- Item Digital Compound Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Metal
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. Hg/psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values -30 to 0 to 15
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25% Full Scale
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Case Material Epoxy Powder Coated Extruded Aluminum
- Digital Gauge Display Units psig, bar, mbar, kPa, mPa, kg/cm2, g/cm2, in. Hg, ft. H2O, in. H2O, mmHg, cmH2O, torr, atm, oz./in2
- Memory Storage Min./Max.
- Powered By AAA Battery
- Agency Compliance FM approved Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D, Zone 0
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Features Intrinsically Safe Gauge
- Series D4
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions