-1 to 0 to 1 Barg Digital Sanitary Compound Gauge with Transmitter, 3" Dial, 1-1/2" Triclamp Connect
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This Cecomp® DSG™ Series SaniGauge® digital sanitary pressure gauge has stainless steel wetted parts and triclamp sanitary seals that make it well-suited for use in pharmaceutical and food processing applications, including dairy and brewing tanks. It features programmable dual alarm indication and 4-20mA output, plus 4-20mA retransmission output and an output test function.
- Digital Gauge with Transmitter Type Digital Sanitary Compound Gauge with Transmitter
- Item Digital Sanitary Compound Gauge with Transmitter
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type Triclamp
- Gauge Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units Barg
- Gauge Primary Range Values -1 to 0 to 1
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Display Units Bar
- Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Material ABS Polycarbonate
- Case Color Gray
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Digital Gauge Display Units Bar
- Resolution 0.001 psi
- Powered By 8 to 24 VAC/DC
- Agency Compliance 3A
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20mA
- Gauge Transmitter Required Power 8 to 24VAC/DC
- Features Seal NEOBEE M20 Fill, Password Protection for Calibration, 4 to 20mA Output, Dual Alarms
- Series DSGA4
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Includes Instructions and Connection Diagram
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions