0 to 300 psig Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter, 3" Dial, 1-1/2" Triclamp Connection,
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Cecomp® DSG™ Series SaniGauge® loop-powered digital sanitary pressure gauge with transmitter is designed for continuous operation. Its stainless steel wetted parts and triclamp sanitary seals make it well-suited for use in pharmaceutical and food processing applications, including dairy and brewing tanks.• 2-wire transmitter• 4-20mA output• Output test function
- Digital Gauge with Transmitter Type Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Item Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type Triclamp
- Gauge Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psig
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 300
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Display Units Psi
- Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Material ABS Polycarbonate
- Case Color Gray
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Digital Gauge Display Units psi
- Resolution 0.100 psi
- Powered By 8 to 32VDC
- Agency Compliance 3A
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20mA
- Gauge Transmitter Required Power 8 to 32VDC
- Features Seal NEOBEE M20 Fill, Password Protection for Calibration, 4 to 20mA Output, Loop Powered
- Series DSGL3
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Includes Instructions and Connection Diagram
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions