0 to 200 psig Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter, 3" Dial, 2" Triclamp Connection, Pla
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed for continuous operation, this transmitter is suitable for use in food processing, dairy, brewery, and pharmaceutical applications.
- Digital Gauge with Transmitter Type Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Item Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type Triclamp
- Gauge Connection Size 2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psig
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 200
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Display Units Psi
- Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Material ABS Polycarbonate
- Case Color Gray
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Digital Gauge Display Units psi
- Resolution 0.100 psi
- Powered By 8 to 24 VAC/DC
- Agency Compliance 3A
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20mA
- Gauge Transmitter Required Power 8 to 24VAC/DC
- Features Seal NEOBEE M20 Fill, Password Protection for Calibration, 4 to 20mA Output, Dual Alarms
- Series DSGA4
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Includes Instructions and Connection Diagram
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions