0 to 15 psig Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge, 3" Dial, 2" Triclamp Connection, Plastic
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
With stainless steel wetted parts and triclamp sanitary seals, this Cecomp® DSG™ Series SaniGauge® battery-powered digital sanitary pressure gauge is suitable for use in pharmaceutical and food processing applications, including dairy and brewing tanks. It features easy one-button operation with selectable units, configurable Min/Max storage, and a backlit display.
- Digital Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Item Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type Triclamp
- Gauge Connection Size 2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psig
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 15
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25% of Reading
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Material ABS Polycarbonate
- Case Color Gray
- Digital Gauge Display Units psia, bar, mbar, kPa, MPa, kg/cm2, g/cm2, mmHg, in. Hg, cmH2O, ft. H2O, in. H2O, torr, atm, oz./in2
- Memory Storage Min./Max.
- Resolution 0.010 psi
- Powered By AA Battery
- Agency Compliance 3A
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Features Tri-Clamp Sanitary Seal, NEOBEE M20 Fill, Password Protection for Setup and Calibration Changes
- Series DSGB3
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions