0 to 100 psia Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge, 3" Dial, 1-1/2" Triclamp Connection, Plastic
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Digital Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Item Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type Triclamp
- Gauge Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psia
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 100
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25% of Reading
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Material ABS Polycarbonate
- Case Color Gray
- Digital Gauge Display Units psia, bar, mbar, kPa, MPa, kg/cm2, g/cm2, mmHg, in. Hg, cmH2O, ft. H2O, in. H2O, torr, atm, oz./in2
- Memory Storage Min./Max.
- Resolution 0.100 psi
- Powered By AA Battery
- Agency Compliance 3A
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Features Tri-Clamp Sanitary Seal, NEOBEE M20 Fill, Password Protection for Setup and Calibration Changes
- Series DSGB3
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.