0 to 1 Bar Digital Sanitary Vacuum Gauge with Transmitter, 3" Dial, 1-1/2" Triclamp Connection, Plas
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Digital Gauge with Transmitter Type Digital Sanitary Vacuum Gauge with Transmitter
- Item Digital Sanitary Vacuum Gauge with Transmitter
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type Triclamp
- Gauge Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units Bar
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 1
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Color Gray
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Digital Gauge Display Units Bar
- Resolution 0.001 psi
- Powered By 8 to 32VDC
- Agency Compliance 3A
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20mA
- Gauge Transmitter Required Power 8 to 32VDC
- Features Seal NEOBEE M20 Fill, Password Protection for Calibration, 4 to 20mA Output, Loop Powered
- Series DSGL3
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Instructions and Connection Diagram
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.