1/4" Adjustable Drive Torque Screwdriver with Primary Scale Range of 20.00 to 100.00 in.-oz.
- Item # 4YVT4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 61SM
- Catalog Page # 821
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Torque Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Star
- Screwdriver Tip Style Torque
- Tip Size 1/4"
- Overall Length 5-1/2"
- Includes 1/4" Dr. Female Hex Adapter
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Knurled
- Torque Setting Adjustable
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Torque Measurement Type Inch-Ounce
- Primary Scale Range 20.00 to 100.00 in.-oz.
- Primary Scale Increments 1.00 in.-oz.
- Rotation CW
- Accuracy +/- 6.0% of Torque Reading @ 20% to 100% Of Full Scale
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Handle Type Knurled
- Standards NIST Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.