Fixed 3/4" Micrometer Torque Wrench, 100 to 600 ft.-lb.
- Item# 4YVY3
- Mfr. Model# 6004MFRMH
- Catalog Page# 997
- UNSPSC# 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/4"
- Head Type Fixed
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Torque Measurement Type Foot-Pound/Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 100 to 600 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 5 ft.-lb.
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Secondary Scale Range 169 to 779nm
- Secondary Scale Increments 6.8nm
- Overall Length 42"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-4% CW, +/-6% CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Teeth 30
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Material Steel
- Handle Metal
- Meets/Exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 Standards
- Includes Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.