Master Calibration System, 38 In. W
- Item# 5PVG3
- Mfr. Model# 2000-1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Torque Calibration System
- Drive Size Variable
- Torque Range 5 in.-oz. to 2000 ft.-lb.
- Calibrates Torque Wrenches, Torque Screwdrivers, Torque Multipliers, Cable Tensionmeters, Tension, Compression Gauges, Non-Impact Nutrunners And Electric Screwdrivers
- Measuring Units in.-oz., in.-lb., ft.-lb., Nm, dNm, cNm, kg. m., kg. cm.
- Accuracy +/-0.25% Of Indicated Value, CW/CCW From 10 to 100% Of Full Scale
- Power Source 110VAC
- Visual/Audible Indicators Automatic Sensor Recognition with Smart Transducers
- Display Digital
- Features Built-In Printer, Date/Time Stamp, Statistical Analysis, Programmable Manual Or Automatic Options For Clear, Store And Print Functions, Recall/Review Of Stored Torque Values, Track, Peak, First Peak, Rs232C Port, Analog Output, Automatic Lock-Up For Transducer Protection
- Length 65"
- Width 38"
- For Use With Torque Wrenches, Torque Screwdrivers, Torque Multipliers, Cable Tensionmeters, Tension And Compression Gauges & Non-Impact Power Tools Such As Nutrunners And Electric Screwdrivers
- Includes (11) Transducers, Calibration Stand, Calibration Wheels, Arms, Weights, Trays, Transducer Certifications and Downloading Software
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.