6-3/4" Torque Screwdriver with 1/4" Drive Size and Primary Scale Range of 5.00 to 40.00 in.-lb.
- Item# 4YVT2
- Mfr. Model# 401SM
- Catalog Page# 1002
- UNSPSC# 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Torque Screwdriver
- Torque Setting Adjustable
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Primary Scale Range 5.00 to 40.00 in.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 0.50 in.-lb.
- Overall Length 6-3/4"
- Rotation CW
- Accuracy +/- 6.0% of Torque Reading @ 20% to 100% Of Full Scale
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Handle Type Knurled
- Standards NIST Standards
- Includes 1/4" Dr. Female Hex Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.