Vacuum / Pressure Relief Valve, 1/4" NPT, 0 to 14.7 PSI, 0 to 30" Hg Valve Vacuum Range
- Item # 5Z763
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VR25-100
- Catalog Page # 2581
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Vacuum / Pressure Relief Valve
- Valve Inlet Port 1/4" NPT
- Preset Setting (PSI) 0 to 14.7
- Valve Vacuum Range 0 to 30" Hg
- Max. CFM - Valves 2.00
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Operational Pressure Range 0 to 20 psi
- Body Material Brass
- Poppet Stainless Steel Ball
- Seal Material Nitrite
- Spring Material Stainless Steel
- Hex (In.) 9/16
- Length (In.) 1-3/4
- Function Easily Convert from Vacuum to Pressure Relief by Reversing Poppet and Spring
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Vacuum / Pressure Relief Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.