Disinfectant Cleaner, 2.50 gal. Jug, Unscented Liquid, Ready to Use, 2 PK
- Item # 3VDJ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 25ED078350
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42281604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Disinfectants and Sanitizers Disinfectant Cleaner
- Primary Chemical Alcohol
- Cleaner Container Type Jug
- Cleaner Container Size 2.50 gal.
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Fragrance Unscented
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Standards EPA Registered
- Effective to Remove Hepatitis B, Herpes Simplex Virus Type I, HIV Type 1, Influenza A Virus, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Salmonella, Staph Infection, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis
- Chemical Series No Series
- Item Cleaner and Disinfectant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.