11"H Men's Work Boots, Steel Toe Type, Leather Upper Material, Brown, Size 10M
- Item # 34TT37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P89021
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J0184
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Men's
- Size 10
- Footwear Width M
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Brown
- Height 11"
- Footwear Closure Type Pull On
- Liner Material Unlined
- Shank Material Steel
- Midsole Material Rubber
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern T163 Kevlar(R)
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole Yes
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole Yes
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel Yes
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Covered Poliyou(R)
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating 572 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Goodyear(TM) Welt
- Heel Height 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Steel
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Full Grain Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.66
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.90
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.45
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.60
- Style Number P89021
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- Standards ASTM F2413-11
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.