Water Pressure Reducing Valve, High Capacity Valve Type, Bronze, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 2RMY5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EB-45U
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type High Capacity
- Strainer No
- Material Bronze
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Preset Pressure Settings 45 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 10 to 70 psi
- Connection Type FNPT
- Height 5-5/16"
- Length 4-5/16"
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 400 psi
- Standards ASSE 1003, IAPMO
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 48J236CASH ACME