OxfordH Women's Work Boots, Steel Toe Type, Borris Tan, Size 7-1/2W
- Item # 45HL30
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CA1625
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J2721
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
CAROLINA® offers a women's steel toe oxford perfect for static control. Shoe features Borris tan leather upper, mesh lining, removable EVA footbed, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole, and nonmetallic shank. Lightweight, flexible cement construction uses strong adhesives to bind upper and outsole together. Static-dissipating style reduces static electricity accumulation by conducting the body charge to a grounded flooring system. The footwear must have a lower limit of electrical resistance of 1 megohm and an upper limit of 100 megohms. Footwear meet F2413-11 Section 5.6 requirements. If more stringent requirements are needed, please contact our customer service department.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Women's
- Size 7-1/2
- Footwear Width W
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Waterproof Type None
- Color Borris Tan
- Metatarsal System No
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Mesh
- Shank Material Non-Metallic
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Textured
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Not Rated
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative Yes
- Electrical Hazard Rated No
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Toe Shape Square
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Removable EVA
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating Not Rated
- Footwear Construction Type Cemented
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Non-Metallic
- Upper Boot Material Leather/Mesh
- Upper Material Description Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Style Number 1625
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Standards ASTM F2412-11
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?