6"H Men's Work Boots, Steel Toe Type, Leather Upper Material, Brown, Size 9-1/2D
- Item # 34VM11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CA509
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H9451
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Men’s 6"H metatarsal boot with a full-grain leather upper and moisture wicking, Dri-Lex® nylon lining for long-wearing breathability. Pillow Cushion™ thick memory foam insole with Radiantex® insulated midsole and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole. Includes steel shank and wide toe cap that provides more room for toes to flex and bend. Welt construction is very sturdy and durable. The welt (a strip of leather or plastic) is stitched with Kevlar® thread to the upper and midsole. The outsole is then attached with adhesive to the bottom and may also be stitched through the welt. An external leather covered guard protects the instep and helps reduce tripping hazards. Assembled using a high-impact plastic guard combined with a foam backer and inserted into a leather sheath. Guard is stitched to the shoe during the lasting process, creating a durable attachment. Note: This footwear is designed to provide secondary protection from incidental contact with live electrical circuits. It meets F2413-11 Section 5.5 requirements and is tested to resist the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow in excess of 1 milliampere under dry conditions. It should not be worn in explosive or hazardous areas where conductive footwear is required.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Men's
- Size 9-1/2
- Footwear Width D
- Metatarsal Guard Internal
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Brown
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Mesh
- Shank Material Steel
- Midsole Material Polyurethane
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Textured
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Good
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole No
- Insole System Nonremovable
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating 300 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Welted
- Heel Height 3/4"
- Footwear Shank Type Steel
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.91
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.71
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.29
- Style Number 509
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH
- Standards ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?