10"H Men's Work Boots, Composite Toe Type, Leather Upper Material, Brown, Size 9-1/2D
- Item # 34VP86
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CA1904
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H9487
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Men’s 10”H linesman boot with full-grain cork harness upper and Taibrelle® lining that wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable. SCUBALINER™ waterproof lining system. Boot is designed to be completely waterproof, to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. Removable polyurethane insole with enhanced arch support and patented moisture management system built right in. Heavy-duty steel “right and left” lineman shanks. Durable Vibram® Austin 1-piece rubber outsole. Welt construction is very sturdy and durable. The welt (a strip of leather or plastic) is stitched to the upper and midsole. The outsole is then attached with adhesive to the bottom and may also be stitched through the welt.Note: This footwear is designed to provide secondary protection from incidental contact with live electrical circuits. It meets F2413-11 Section 5.5 requirements and is tested to resist the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow in excess of 1 milliampere under dry conditions. It should not be worn in explosive or hazardous areas where conductive footwear is required.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Composite
- Gender Men's
- Size 9-1/2
- Footwear Width D
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Waterproof Yes
- Waterproof Type Scubaliner(TM)
- Color Brown
- Height 10"
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Taibrelle(R)
- Shank Material Steel
- Midsole Material Rubber
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Textured
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Good
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole No
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole No
- Insole System Removable AG7
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating 300 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Welted
- Heel Height 1" or Greater
- Footwear Shank Type Steel
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Style Number 1904
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Standards ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?