Unshielded Multi-Conductor, 1000 ft. Length, Natural Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 8
- Item # 5ZJP5
- Mfr. Model # C3122.41.86
- Catalog Page # 355
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 8
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Natural
- Plenum / Riser Rated Plenum Rated
- Conductor Size 18 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.239"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material None
- Insulation Material PVC
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 725 (UL: 75 Degrees C, 150V) NEC Article 800 (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300V) Designed to meet NFPA 262 and CSA FT-6 Steiner Tunnel Fire Tests for Plenum Applications
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Intercom Systems, Background Music, Audio Systems, Power-limited Control Cables, Suggested Voltage Rating 150 volts
- NEC Article 725/800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.