Unshielded Multi-Conductor, 500 ft. Length, Red Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 4
- Item # 5PA19
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E1504S.18.03
- Catalog Page # 343
- UNSPSC # 26121604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 4
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Length 500 ft.
- Jacket Color Red
- Plenum / Riser Rated Riser Rated
- Conductor Size 18 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.175"
- Solid / Stranded Solid
- Shielding Material None
- Insulation Material Color-Coded S-R PVC (UL 1061)
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 760 Type FPLR (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300 V), NEC Article 725 Type CL3R (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300 V), NEC Article 800 Type CMR (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300 V), RoHS Compliant Directive 2011/65/EU, Designed to meet UL 1666 Flame Test, Suitable for use in the State of California
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Wiring of Fire Alarms, Smoke Detectors, Voice Communications, Burglar Alarms, Fire Protective Circuits, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- NEC Article 760 Type FPLR, 725 Type CL3R, 800 Type CMR
- Wire Size 18 AWG
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 18 AWG
- Total Number of Conductors - Data Cable 4 (0 Pair)
- Package Type - Data Cable Spool
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable Fire Alarm Life Safety Unshielded Non Plenum Cable Data Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- Carol Communication Cable Unshielded E1504S Spec Sheet
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5PA25CAROL
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.