Unshielded Multi-Conductor, 500 ft. Length, Clear Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 2
- Item # 2W799
- Mfr. Model # C1357.18.90
- Catalog Page # 356
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Length 500 ft.
- Jacket Color Clear
- Conductor Size 18 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.100" x 0.187"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Designed for Stereo Sound systems, Intercoms and Paging Systems
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable AV And Home Entertainment Cable Sell Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- Carol Alarm Security Solutions Brochure
- Carol RG 11 U Coaxial Cable Brochure
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2W996CAROL
List Price $150.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.