Unshielded Power Limited, Fire Alarm, and Communication Cable, 1000 ft. Length, Natural Jacket Color
- Item # 21Y886
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E3001S.41.86
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This multi-conductor 20 AWG communication cable is ideal for fire alarm, security system or intercom installation.
- Item - Data Cable Power Limited, Fire Alarm, and Communication Cable
- Fire Rating - Data Cable Plenum
- Shielded No
- Total Number of Conductors - Data Cable 4 (0 Pair)
- Conductor Size - Data Cable 22 AWG
- Solid / Stranded Solid
- Jacket Color Natural
- Spool Length 1000 ft.
- Application - Communication Cable Alarm Systems, Audio Systems
- Suggested Voltage Rating - Data Cable 300V
- NEC Article and Type 725 CL3P; 760 FPLP; 800 CMP
- Package Type - Data Cable Reel in a Box
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.124"
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable PVC
- Shielding Material None
- Insulation Material Color-Coded Flexguard(R) PVC
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 760 Type FPLR (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300 V), NEC Article 725 Type CL3R (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300 V), NEC Article 800 Type CMR (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300 V), Designed to meet NFPA 262 Flame Test, Suitable for use in the State of California
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?