Shielded Power Limited and Communication Cable, 1000 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color
- Item # 21Y839
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E2036S.41.10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Data Cable Power Limited and Communication Cable
- Fire Rating - Data Cable Riser
- Shielded Yes
- Total Number of Conductors - Data Cable 6 (0 Pair)
- Conductor Size - Data Cable 18 AWG
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Jacket Color Gray
- Spool Length 1000 ft.
- Application - Communication Cable Alarm Systems, Audio Systems, Control Systems
- NEC Article and Type 725 CL3R; 760 FPLR; 800 CMR
- Package Type - Data Cable Reel in a Box
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.230"
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable Premium Grade PVC
- Shielding Material Foil
- Insulation Material Premium-Grade, Color-Coded S-R PVC
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 725 Type CL3R (UL: 75 Degrees C,150V); NEC Article 800 Type CMR (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300V); RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.