Shielded Multi-Conductor, 1000 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 2
- Item # 5ZJP9
- Mfr. Model # C4197A.30.10
- Catalog Page # 355
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Conductor Size 18 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.203"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Foil
- Insulation Material PVC
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Standards AWM Style 2464 (UL or CSA: 80 Degrees C, 300V) CSA Type AWM (105 Degrees C, 600V) CSA Certified CMG to harmonized standard UL444 and CSA 22.2 No. 214 NEC/CEC Type CMG (CSA: 105 Degrees C, 300V) RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC Designed to meet CSA 70,000 BTU Vertical Tray Flame Test Passes CSA FT4 Vertical Flame Test UL Certified CL2 to Standard UL 13*
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Recording Studios and Sound Stages, Broadcast and Sound Systems, Industrial Equipment Control, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 or 600 volts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.