Shielded Multi-Conductor, 1000 ft. Length, Natural Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 2
- Item # 21Y878
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E2262S.41.86
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Natural
- Plenum / Riser Rated Plenum Rated
- Conductor Size 12 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.244"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Foil
- Insulation Material Premium-Grade, Color-Coded Flexguard(R) PVC
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 725 Type CL3P (UL: 75 Degrees C, 150V)
- Jacket Material Premium-Grade Natural Flexguard(R) PVC
- Application Power-limited Control Circuits, Intercom, Security, Audio, Background Music, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- NEC Article 725
- Wire Size 12 AWG
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 12 AWG
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.