Shielded Multi-Conductor, 1000 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 8
- Item # 21Y821
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E2008S.41.10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 8
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Plenum / Riser Rated Riser Rated
- Conductor Size 22 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.195"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Foil
- Insulation Material Premium-Grade, Color-Coded S-R PVC
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 725 Type CL3R (UL: 75 Degrees C,150V); NEC Article 800 Type CMR (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300V); RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC
- Jacket Material Premium-Grade, Gray PVC
- Application Power-limited Control Circuits, Intercom, Security, Audio, Background Music, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- NEC Article 725, 800
- Wire Size 22 AWG
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 22 AWG
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable Multi Conductor Shielded Riser Cable Data Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- Carol Alarm Security Solutions Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- Carol Communication Cable Shielded Riser E2008S Spec Sheet
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.