Shielded Communication Cable, 500 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 2
- Item # 451H01
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C2534A.38.10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Data Cable Communication Cable
- Fire Rating - Data Cable Commercial
- Shielded Yes
- Total Number of Conductors - Data Cable 2 (0 Pair)
- Conductor Size - Data Cable 18 AWG
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Jacket Color Gray
- Spool Length 500 ft.
- Application - Communication Cable Audio Systems, Broadcast Systems, Computer Systems, Control Systems
- Suggested Voltage Rating - Data Cable 300V
- NEC Article and Type 800 CM
- Package Type - Data Cable Reel in a Box
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.201"
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable PVC
- Shielding Material 100% Flexfoil Aluminum/Polyester, 25% Overlap
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Standards UL Style 2092, UL Style 2093, UL Style 2094, UL Style 2106, UL Style 2107, UL Style 2464, NEC Article 800 Type CM, RoHS Compliant Directive 2011/65/EU, CSA CMH
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.