250 ft. Portable Cord; Conductors: 4, Wire Size: 16 AWG, Jacket Type: SOOW, Jacket Color: Black
- Item# 3W479
- Mfr. Model# 02766.35T.01
- Catalog Page# 351
- UNSPSC# 26121613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Cord
- Number of Conductors 4
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 16 AWG
- Jacket Type - Wire and Cable SOOW
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable EPDM Rubber
- Spool Length 250 ft.
- Max. Amps 10
- Max. Voltage 600
- Jacket Color Black
- Wire Color Black, White, Red, Green
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.420"
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Conductor Material Copper
- Stranded / Solid Stranded
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Features Excellent Resistance to Oil and Moisture, Good Tensile Strength, Elongation and Aging Characteristics, High Flexibility, Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Standards OSHA and Bureau of Mines (MSHA)
- Wire and Cable Item Portable Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.