Shielded Multi-Conductor, 500 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 2
- Item# 4A633
- Mfr. Model# C0454A.38.10
- Catalog Page# 445
- UNSPSC# 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 500 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Conductor Size 18 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.227"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Foil
- Insulation Material Premium Grade PVC
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Standards UL 70,000 BTU
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Cable Tray Installations, Power Limited Circuits, Intercom Systems, Business Machines, Cash Registers, Industrial Control Systems, Petrochemical Refineries, Burglar Alarms, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- NEC Article 725, PLTC
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable Tray Cable Multi Conductor Product Data Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- Carol Tray Cable Shielded Spec Sheet
- General Cable Brochure
- Carol Tray Cable Shielded C0454A Spec Sheet
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.