Portable Cord, 14 AWG Wire Size, Number of Conductors: 3, 100 ft. Spool Length
- Item# 1YPW5
- Mfr. Model# 1360
- Catalog Page# 437
- UNSPSC# 26121629
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Cord
- Jacket Type SJOOW
- Wire Size 14 AWG
- Number of Conductors 3
- Spool Length 100 ft.
- Max. Amps 18
- Max. Voltage 300
- Jacket Color Black
- Wire Color Black, White, Green
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.370"
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Jacket Material EPDM Rubber
- Conductor Material Copper
- Stranded / Solid Stranded
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Features Excellent Resistance to Oil and Moisture, Good Tensile Strength, Elongation and Aging Characteristics, High Flexibility, Excellent Abrasion Resistance, Water, Ozone, and Weather Resistant
- Standards UL Flexible Cord, CSA Flexible Cord, MSHA Approved, RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1W926CAROL
Price $234.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.