Shielded Multi-Paired, 500 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 6
- Item# 2W989
- Mfr. Model# C6047A.38.10
- Catalog Page# 444
- UNSPSC# 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Paired
- Number of Conductors 6
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 500 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Conductor Size 18 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.395"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Foil
- Insulation Material Premium Grade Polyethylene
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Standards PCCFT-1
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Applications for Total Isolation of Signal, Computers, Control Circuits, Industrial Equipment, Suggested Voltage Rating 30 volts
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable Multi Paired Individually Foil Shield Computer Cable Data Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- Carol Communication Cable Shielded C6047A Spec Sheet
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.