Food Tray Cart, 1 Door, Pass-Thru, 12 Trays
- Item # 40XC05
- Mfr. Model # DXTQ2T1DPT12
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Food Tray Cart
- Heated/Unheated Unheated
- Overall Height 50-35/64"
- Overall Length 31-41/64"
- Overall Width 36-7/32"
- Tray Size 12" x 19", 12" x 20", 12 x 22", 14" x 18", 13" x 21", 15" x 20"
- Number of Compartments 1
- Number of Shelves 6
- Trays Per Cart/Per Compartment 12
- Load Capacity 250 lb.
- Color Stainless Steel
- Construction Stainless Steel
- Gauge Thickness 14
- Caster Size 6"
- Caster Type 2 Rigid, 2 Swivel
- Caster Material Polyolefin
- For Use With Trays and Traytop Items
- Standards NSF Listed
- Includes Single Door, Pass-Thru, 2 Trays per Slide, Standard 5-1/4" Tray Height Spacing, Features Heat Release Vented Side Panels, Corner Bumpers and Vertical Push Handles Are Standard, Gravity Locking Doors with Door Stop
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.