Wellington Boots, Size 12, Toe Type: Steel, PR
- Item# 24W995
- Mfr. Model# CMP1259 12 M
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# G5813
- UNSPSC# 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wellington Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Men's
- Size 12
- Footwear Width M
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated Yes
- Insulation Type LiteFire
- Insulation Weight 400g
- Waterproof Yes
- Waterproof Type Full Bootie
- Color Black/Brown
- Height 10"
- Footwear Closure Type Slip On
- Liner Material Black Cat
- Shank Material Steel
- Midsole Material Polyurethame
- Outsole Material Polyurethane
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Better
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole Yes
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Wide Toe Cap Yes
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Removable
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating 392 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Direct Atteched Welt.
- Heel Height 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Steel
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Leather, Urethane Coated Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.36
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.41
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.50
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.39
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.35
- Style Number CMP1259
- Last Number or Name AC696ST
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards ASTM 2413-11
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AA, AE, AP, AS, GU, MP, PW and VI
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.