8"H Men's Work Boots, Plain Toe Type, Leather Upper Material, Brown, Size 8
- Item # 39R917
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CMU8142
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Plain
- Gender Men's
- Size 8
- Footwear Width M
- Insulated No
- Insulation Type None
- Waterproof No
- Color Brown
- Height 8"
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Unlined
- Shank Material Steel
- Midsole Material Polyurethane
- Outsole Material Polyurethane
- Footwear Sole Pattern Cleated
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Better
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Removable
- Max. Heat Rating 392 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Direct Attached Welt
- Heel Height 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Steel
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.34
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.38
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.50
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.39
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.35
- Style Number CMU8142
- Last Number or Name AC696KP
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards ASTM F2892-11 EH
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.