Schedule 40 PVC Conduit with Bell End, Trade Size: 4", Nominal Length: 10 ft.
- Item # 4EUC4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A52EA12
- Catalog Page # 320
- UNSPSC # 39121202
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 23.2 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
CANTEX Schedule 40 Conduit is engineered with PVC to resist rust and corrosion in underground applications. The belled end design helps promote easy installation and eliminates the need for special coupling. It also helps provide a stronger joint with fewer chances of leakage and less pull-apart during installation. In addition to underground installation, Schedule 40 can be used in walls, floors, and ceilings under NEC Article 352.
- PVC Conduit Style Conduit with Bell End
- Conduit Material PVC
- PVC Conduit Type Schedule 40
- Conduit Trade Size 4"
- Conduit Nominal Length 10 ft.
- Nominal Length 10 ft.
- Inside Dia. 4-1/64"
- Item Conduit
- Wall Thickness 15/64"
- Nominal Outside Dia. 4-1/2"
- Special Features Bell End
- Standards UL 651/ NEMA TC 2
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?