1/3HP 115/208-230VACV Shutter Mounted Explosion Proof Exhaust Fan
- Item # 29NV38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AX16-4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Shutter Mounted Explosion Proof Exhaust Fan
- Type Explosion Proof
- Blade Dia. 16"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 2580
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 2430
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 2270
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 16
- Fan Voltage 115/208-230VAC
- Drive Package With Motor Included No
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Exhaust Fan
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 6.6/3.1-3.3
- Watts 250
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 1/3
- Bearing Type Ball
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type Explosion Proof
- Motor Enclosure Explosion Proof Fan Cooled
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Height (In.) 20-3/4
- Width (In.) 20-3/4
- Max. Depth (In.) 18-3/4
- Outside Dia. (In.) 20-3/4
- Venturi Clearance Dia. (In.) 1/8
- Venturi Depth (In.) 5/8
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 1/2
- Mounting Position Horizontal
- Flange Width (In.) 1-1/2
- Number of Blades 3
- Propeller Material Aluminum
- Frame Material Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Frame Finish Powder Coated
- Agency Compliance cETLus
- For Use With General Ventilation Applications, Hazardous Locations, Explosion Proof, Shutter Mounted Exhaust Fan
- Includes Aluminum Housing, Shutters, Aluminum Blades, Explosion Proof Motor, EPFC Motor Enclosure, Wire Chrome Plated Guard
- Hazardous Location Class 1 C,D / 2 F,G
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.