1" Check Valve, Archetype: Single, Inline Spring, FNPT x FNPT
- Item # 5YM05
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4031E
- Catalog Page # 2650
- UNSPSC # 40141622
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Check Valves Check Valve
- Archetype - Valves Single
- Design - Check Valves Inline Spring
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Pipe or Tube Size - Check Valves 1"
- Connection Type - Check Valves FNPT x FNPT
- Cracking Pressure - Check Valves 0.500 psi
- Mounting Orientation - Check Valves Horizontal, Vertical
- Seal Material - Check Valves Nitrile
- Max. Temp. - Valves 180 Degrees F
- Min. Temp. - Valves 35 Degrees F
- Max. Water Pressure - Valves 400 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves Not Rated
- Seat Material - Check Valves Bronze
- Spring Material - Check Valves Stainless Steel
- Flow - Valves 18.00 gpm
- Full Flow - Valves No
- Application - Valves General Purpose
- Length 3-1/2"
- Width 1-3/4"
- Overall Height 1-3/4"
- Standards ASTM B62
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.