M3-0.50 x 8mm, Button, Socket Head Cap Screw, Alloy Steel, Steel, Black Oxide Finish, 100PK
- Item # 5YRL5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MSBD0030008CP-PK100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Metric Socket Head Cap Screw
- Screw Style Socket Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Metric
- Screw Head Type Button
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Alloy Steel
- Dia./Thread Size M3-0.50
- Length 8mm
- Fastener Finish Black Oxide
- Fastener Thread Type Metric Coarse
- Drive Type Hex Socket
- Drive Size 2mm
- Thread Style Fully Threaded
- Thread Direction Right Hand
- Thread Length 8mm
- Head Height 1.65mm
- Thread Dia. M3
- Vented Hole Size Not Vented
- Head Dia. 5.70mm
- Rockwell Hardness C39 to C44
- Min. Tensile Strength 190,000 psi
- Fastener Industry Standards ISO 7380-1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 38CZ96FABORY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.