Machinist Calculator, Advanced
- Item# 6XFV3
- Mfr. Model# 4087
- Catalog Page# 1105
- UNSPSC# 44101801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Machinist Calculator
- Type Portable
- Length 6-1/4"
- Width 3-1/2"
- Depth 7/8"
- Display Digits 8 Normal, 4 Fraction
- Display LCD
- Display Dimensions 5/8 H x 2-1/2" W
- Functions Cutting Speed, Spindle Speed (RPM), Feed Rate (LPM), Cutting Feed, Feed Per Tooth (Chip Load), Built-In Advanced Drill And Thread Size Tables, Convert Between U.S. And Metric Units, Including: Decimal In./Mils, Ft.-In.-Fractions, m, mm, cm, And Area, Volume And Weight, Drill Point Cut Depth Solutions, Wire Sizes And 3-Wire Measurements, Advanced Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts With Center X, Y Coordinate, Right Triangle Math, Trigonometric Solutions
- Application For Machinists, Setters, Tool and Die Makers, Supervisors, Shop Owners
- Characteristics Full Annuniciators
- Power Supply (2) 1.5-Volt (Lr-44/A76) Long-Life Batteries (Included)
- Includes Armadillo Gear Protective Hard Case, Batteries, Quick Reference Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.