Steel Wire Protection Plate, For Use With Metal or Wood Studs
- Item # 2KXA3
- Mfr. Model # 304B2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121303
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wire Protection Plate
- Sub-Category Mounting Accessories
- Material Steel
- Color Black
- For Use With Metal or Wood Studs
- Function Protects Electrical, Datacom, and Plumbing from Drywall Screws
- Characteristics Corrosion Resistant Zinc Phosphate Coating
- Standards UL, cUL For Positioning Only, NEC Article 300-4(b) (2)
Compliance and Restrictions
- Caddy Snap On Nail Plate Spec Sheet
- Caddy Electrical Low Voltage Datacomm Fasteners 2011 Catalog
- Caddy Fire Sprinkler Hanging Bracing Products Catalog
- Caddy Mechanical Hangers Supports for Plumbing HVAC Fire Protection Catalog
- Caddy Reference Guide Catalog
- Caddy Solutions for Audio Video Applications Catalog
- Caddy Solutions for Security Applications Catalog
- Caddy Fasteners for Electrical Applications Brochure
- Caddy Prefab Solutions Brochure
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.