Steel Installation Attachment, For Use With Electrical Boxes and Telescopic Screw Gun Brackets
- Item # 6PFR1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TSGLDR1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121303
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Installation Attachment
- Sub-Category Mounting Accessories
- Material Steel
- Color Silver
- For Use With Electrical Boxes and Telescopic Screw Gun Brackets
- Function Designed To Simplify The Installation Of Electrical Boxes And Allows For Final Adjustment On The Jobsite
- Characteristics Installers Can Attach One Or More Electrical Boxes To The Telescopic Screw Gun Bracket (TSGB). Once Attached, The Installer Can Easily Adjust The Box Location And The Width Of The TSGB Between The Studs. It Allows Closer Installation Of Multiple Boxes Between Or Against The Studs. Up To Three Boxes Can Be Installed In A Standard 16" Spacing.
- Raised Height 4"
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.